We have been in business since 2007 appraising cars in S. Oregon and N. Calif. We do appraisals of classic cars, street rods, restored cars and motorcycles. We have done motorhomes, busses, tractors and large trucks. We provide car appraisals for diminished value claims, total loss disputes and do divorce/donation valuations.
3748 Calle Vista Dr, Medford, Or 97504
(541) 941 8349
- Insurance What kind of insurance is right for you? Daily driver insurance is well suited for your daily driver car that is depreciating in value, but your custom or restored collector car that is going up in value, needs different insurance coverage.
- Diminished Value Would you pay full price for a car that has been in an accident and repaired? Of course you wouldn’t and neither will the next person who buys your car if it’s been in an accident.
- Prior to Loss Appraisal Has your insurance company offered to settle your total loss claim for an amount for less than you think your car is worth? The process to dispute the settlement amount is overwhelming and understanding the policy terms requires experience.
- Pre-Purchase Inspections Do you know what to look for in a used car? Did you find a treasure cross country? Does it seem too good to be true? Is it really numbers matching?
- Custom Car Appraisals It’s absolutely imperative that a custom car be properly insured for a value that you and your insurance company can agree would replace it. How will your insurance company understand the rarity or the customizations of you custom vehicle so they ca...
- Custom Motorcycle Appraisal Yes, we appraise Bikes! Think about this, is your motorcycle completely dead stock, just the way you bought it? The customizations and modification of motorcycles is endless and for this reason custom bikes need to be properly insured.
- Boats You may be surprised that having your boat or watercraft appraised is just as important as any other collector vehicle and we also appraise boats for the purpose of estate settlements, divorces and donations.