Bill Cobb and Jim Mohatt have been in the business of cars all their lives. In 2007, they formed The Appraiser Guys, an Auto Appraisal Network franchise. They are experts in all kinds of appraisals for classic and custom cars and trucks, late model vehicles, RV’s, motorcycles and boats. They also appraise busses, tractors, semi trucks and car collections. If it’s on wheels, they can appraise it fairly and accurately for insurance policies and claims, divorce settlements, financing, fair market valuations, pre purchase and post repair inspections in the Southern Oregon and Northern California regions.
3748 Calle Vista Dr, Medford, Or 97504
(541) 941 8349
- Insurance Appraisals What kind of insurance is right for you? Daily driver insurance is well suited for your daily driver car that is depreciating in value, but your custom or restored collector car that is going up in value, needs different insurance coverage.
- Diminished Value Appraisals Would you pay full price for a car that has been in an accident and repaired? Of course you wouldn’t and neither will the next person who buys your car if it’s been in an accident.
- Prior-to-Loss Appraisals Has your insurance company offered to settle your total loss claim for an amount for less than you think your car is worth? The process to dispute the settlement amount is overwhelming and understanding the policy terms requires experience.
- Pre-Purchase Inspections Do you know what to look for in a used car? Did you find a treasure cross country? Does it seem too good to be true? Is it really numbers matching?
- Custom Car Appraisals It’s absolutely imperative that a custom car be properly insured for a value that you and your insurance company can agree would replace it. How will your insurance company understand the rarity or the customizations of you custom vehicle so they ca...
- Motorcycle Appraisals Yes, we appraise Bikes! Think about this, is your motorcycle completely dead stock, just the way you bought it? The customizations and modification of motorcycles is endless and for this reason custom bikes need to be properly insured.
- Boat Appraisals You may be surprised that having your boat or watercraft appraised is just as important as any other collector vehicle and we also appraise boats for the purpose of estate settlements, divorces and donations.
- Auto Financing Appraisals
- Estate Settlement Appraisals
- Divorce Settlement Appraisals